IOSD MII not recording flight log

saidquad

One of my IOSD Mark II is not recording any flight log file. This started after I deleted all previous log files. Now after many fights all I see in the IOSDLOG folder is a hidden sys.dji file. Any suggestions?

Not had this happen to myself try a firmware reflash. There is also something about it being in storage mode and having to power cycle it.

saidquad

Thank you. I reflashed the firmware and power cycled. No improvement. I reviewed the manual and DJI Wiki page, found nothing reg. storage mode.

If enter the Data View mode, the iOSD controller will temporarily quit the parameter configuration mode, and act as a USB Device to connect to the PC. You can manually select and read any data file from the USB Device. If you need to re-enter the parameter configuration mode, please power cycle the iOSD.

saidquad

I know it acts like a USB Storage Device. I think it does not record or store log files at all. There is no file in its folder (when I open it as a USB storage device) except sys.dji file. I have 4 other IOSDs and all of them are recording and showing log files. This one was also functioning well but after deleting all previous log files it is not recording/storing log files any more.