iosd mark II - some measurements not updating

RobBurn

This has happened about 3 times now since i purchased the iosd mark II which is 3 1/2 months ago. I'll start everything up and i'll notice right off that the distance reads 0 and battery level reads 16.2 or so and they do not change at all. When it first happened I had to land it and now i do not even take off until i get readings as expected. I disconnect the batt and reconnect and then it's all good to go.

Does anyone else experience this?

el gwiz

iOSD problem

This has happened about 3 times now since i purchased the iosd mark II which is 3 1/2 months ago. I'll start everything up and i'll notice right off that the distance reads 0 and battery level reads 16.2 or so and they do not change at all. When it first happened I had to land it and now i do not even take off until i get readings as expected. I disconnect the batt and reconnect and then it's all good to go.

Does anyone else experience this?

This happened to me for several months; all the screen data was correct apart from the distance from home. The battery level, in my case , seemed to be functioning. This was the case for both the iOsd MkII and the odd Mini - no distance from home. Then all of a sudden the problem cured itself. After numerous flights it appears to be going well until, one day recently, the iOSD Mk II packed up completely; a problem which is unheard of apparently.

The only info I can offer therefore is that the distance from home data must be a common issue, it may right itself eventually but that is not guaranteed.

Tahoe Ed

You must allow the FC to set the home point before you take off. Without that confirmation, you will not get the distance from a non-existant point. I never take off until I get just one flash on the led. I have self centering on my Futaba 14SG.