If you could buy again, would you buy an S800?

rilot

I'm looking at possibly buying an S800 as an AP platform. I just can't make my mind up if it's worth the money though.
It's a great looking piece of kit and I like the fact that it's mostly pre-built so debugging it is mainly down to setting up the FC rather than messing with ESC timings, motors etc.

What I'd like to know from you S800 EVO owners is; would you buy one again if you could go back in time to when you bought yours?

Topflight

I've only had mine for just over a month. My other machine is a DJI 550 that I've been flying for over a year and really like. There is a big difference in stability. One thing I would like to see on the S800 HDMI V2 is the ability to set the time interval for taking snapshots. With the S800 Zenmuse, you have to toggle a switch every time you want a snapshot, and your not sure you got a good focused shot until you reveiw. I usually take snaps every 2 seconds when flying my 550 and sort through the pictures and use the best ones. Get a lot of good pictures that way, that I might of missed taking one at a time. The S800 is bigger and heavier than the 550, so transporting is an issue, even though the unit is made to break down for traveling (which I don't do). Getting about 10 minutes flight time. So far I like it and would get one again. I was a little hesitant after reading all the negative statements on multi-rotor-forums. From what I read, every type of unit has it's issues. I just bit the bullet and bought this one. There are no guarantees.