I'd appreciate suggestions as to other forums that cover DJI products

javaboy

Being new to this field, I am very grateful to find this forum and especially the DJI sub-forum. However, I'm wondering if any of you can give me the major boards that you frequent that also discuss WKM and other DJI products. I want to learn as much as I can from other users.

THANKS

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
there really arent any that are better than here. RC groups is a hell hole. APLanding doesnt seem to touch on the drones as much as MRF does. Plus you have some people on here that will be able to answer ANY question about multis you can think of. If you are looking for answers from the manufacturers themselves....good luck. I dont think they care too much.

WillM

Welcome!

For quality information with the most integrated forum members, you've already found the place (here).

As IrisAerial said, RC Groups has a lot of activity, but I get more of a headache that help there. There is some quality there, but it usually comes from members that are also members of these forums. :)

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
thanks for the nice words guys. i've been a bit surprised at how we've become the leading source for DJI assistance and information. it's great to see people trying multi-rotor heli's and using this forum to help them be successful.
:)

Bart

mailman35

there really arent any that are better than here. RC groups is a hell hole. APLanding doesnt seem to touch on the drones as much as MRF does. Plus you have some people on here that will be able to answer ANY question about multis you can think of. If you are looking for answers from the manufacturers themselves....good luck. I dont think they care too much.
yeah id have to agree rcg is nice and all but there are alot of trolls that will jump all over you for asking certain questions. but its a great place for finding build threads and all. just not as nice as this one.

javaboy

Glad to know I got to the right place. I looked quite a bit and really didn't find much so I figured I was just not clued in. This is an awesome forum and I've gotten so much great info from a number of threads, but I really appreciate this concentration of DJI users.

Also, it looks like its a pretty civil place where one can ask questions without worrying about appearing too stupid. A big thing for me, because I like to ask questions when I don't understand something well.