I Need Help Aerosky + Naza M Lite

Jose luis anez

I bought an aerosky hexacopter F550 almost ready to fly

It came with a bad arduino board so i bought a dji naza M Lite , i did all the wiring from my reciever to the naza

Like this

Receiver ----- dJI Naza M Lite
1----------------A
2---------------E
3----------------T
4----------------R
5---------------- U

My reciever its 6 channel 2.4GHz aerosky

I just get a blinking red ny computer detects the naza and i try to set up but it wont detect my trasmitter , the reciever detects it and have a solid green light but it doesnt do anything

PD : Battery its Fully Charged

Last edited by a moderator:

bob195558

bob195558
Radio CH5 to NAZA-M Lite U needs to be setup to a 3 position switch OR two or three 2 position switches, you do this with your PC.
You will need to able to select Manual mode, Atti mode, GPS mode and Failsafe mode with your radio switches.
CH6 to X2 for the IOC modes: Course Lock and Home Lock.
Power up Radio and power up NAZA-M Lite F/C and then connect USB to PC. then open the PC NAZA-M Lite program and wait for it to connect.
Should see different numbers when connected. You will need to calibrate your radio stick and make proper setting using your PC and radio setting to match each other.

Edit: I have corrected some errors I had, See more info below.

Bob B.

Last edited:

bob195558

bob195558
I use CH5 for U and use three, 3 position switches for Atti mode, GPS mode, Manual mode and Failsafe mode.
And then I use CH6 for X2 and use it for the the IOC modes: Course Lock and Home Lock.
The Radio I am using is the Taranis and I use erSky9x firmware on it.
The Taranis has mostly 3 position switches.
I am using the FrSky TX/RX which I using the 8 channel receiver.
CH5) Atti Mod, GPS Mode: on switch SG
CH5) Manual Mode: on switch SA
CH5) FailSafe (Home Return): on switch SE
CH6) Off, Course Lock Mode, Home Lock Mode: on switch SD
Channels 7 and 8 are being used for FPV Head Tracking.
ErSky9x Mix with NASA L.jpg

Attachments

• ErSky9x Mix with NASA L.jpg
    ErSky9x Mix with NASA L.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,197
Last edited:

Trevcharl

I bought an aerosky hexacopter F550 almost ready to fly

It came with a bad arduino board so i bought a dji naza M Lite , i did all the wiring from my reciever to the naza

Like this

Receiver ----- dJI Naza M Lite
1----------------A
2---------------E
3----------------T
4----------------R
5---------------- U

My reciever its 6 channel 2.4GHz aerosky

I just get a blinking red ny computer detects the naza and i try to set up but it wont detect my trasmitter , the reciever detects it and have a solid green light but it doesnt do anything

PD : Battery its Fully Charged

Trevcharl

I dont know that flight controller, but there are FC's that need to be enabled before they will respond to any controller commands. To do this one has to move the left stick down into the right corner, for a few seconds. This is a mode2 controller where the left stick pushed forward, increases height and the right stick moved up, makes the machine move forward....hope this is your problem?

bob195558

bob195558
Hi Jose luis anez,
I have a 550 Quad, equipped with the DJI Naza-M Lite FC, which works very well.

I need some more information from you,
I was not able to find any 6 channel 2.4ghz AeroSky Receivers on the web.
If I understand correctly, you do not have bind between your Radio transmitter and your 6 CH Receiver,
which you need to have in order to properly setup the DJI Naza-M Lite FC.

So what is the transmitter (Radio) / 6 ch Receiver you are using
and are you using er9x or erSky9x firmware on the Radio ?

Bob B.

Trevcharl

Hi there, I have just got the Flysky FS-i6S controller and the FS-1A6B receiver. I will have to check the firmware on my APM Flight controller, the Controller can be set up with its touch LCD screen. If you download the manual for controller, they tell you how to bind the receiver to the controller. I dont think this controllers transmitter will bind with any other receiver as they are using a new system they have just developed. This controller can be used via USB as the joysticks for a flying simulator one can download too. This is the cheapest programmable controller I coud find, if you want to go one step better, you can google Frysky, they make something, but it is just about twice the price.

Trevcharl

I just want to add it can do six channels and a serial output from the receiver is PPM. Otherwise if you Naze does not have a PPM input you will have to run the six wires from RX to FC.

bob195558

bob195558
Hi Trevcharl,
Sorry I was confused when you re-posted just the quote from Jose luis anez, Feb 24, 2016 (first posting on this string),
as I thought it was Jose luis anez, reposting his very old request for more help.
Jose luis anez, has only posted once on this string for help from last Feb 24, 2016.

You may want to consider upgrading your equipment and to using opensource firmware (er9x, erSky9x),
like 9XR-Pro, QX7, Taranis and/or the 9x-Turnigy with the AR9x upgrade board transmitter radios.

Bob B.