I have a NAVA M+GPS and a NAZA V2

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
I tried moving it to different locations and even tried unplugging the GPS. When I unplug the GPS the error light keeps flashing. If I restart the unit without the GPS plugged in the yellow status LED just keeps blinking. I let it blink 120 times until I gave up.

This thing sucks.

I hate to say it, but maybe u have a faulty unit? About a month ago I was getting in calibrated errors and couldn't fly GPS. It ended up being a bad GPS unit and my vendor send me a replacement.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
That's what I'm thinking to.

Look what this guy writes in response to a similar question I posted elsewhere;
"I just installed V2 and I kept getting the same message. I calibrated 3 or 4 times and still the same issue.
I kept bringing it outside and eventually it started to fly. I then kept getting an issue with voltage protection, kept landing itself even with full batteries, I turned the voltage protection off ( I time my flights with the TX so not really needed until I figure that out).
I brought it inside to play with the gains and adjust the gimbal and when I went to fly it started right up but would not throttle past idle.
Could not even turn it off, TX had no effect on it, had to reach under the spinning props and power down at the batter while spinning. Now all I get is CFG=ERR and I need to configure my TX but I get no reaction."

I read that and I think, liability waiting to happen. He might get it going one day enough to take off and then it just may go screwy and fly into someone. It may be time to look to another company for my flight controllers.