MultiWii / NAZE / SP Racing F3 I guess I must have fried it

Breezer1

Night Fury
Well, I got the board working and answering my transmitter commands. I had to make my travel adj = 150 to get the whole ms range for each channel.
I unplugged it all and went to my 650 with the Quadrino and my reciever and plugged it in to the speed controller and it just powers up and sits there.
I have a green power light, a yellow status light, and no blue stable light any longer. So, I took it back to the computer, and plugged it all in again the way
it was when it was working, launched the 1.9, clicked the com9 and start buttons and ONLY the red recieve light blinks, there is no TX green light blinking, it is not even on!
I tried it several times more and now I'm writing this.
Any ideas? or advice?
I am thinking real hard about the NAZA controller at this point.

I could not even get any response from my motors when I moved the throttle stick
I only have one speed controller with the red lead in the connector.
When I take each controller motor pair and plug it into the reciever by itself, one at a time, bypassing the Quadrino Zoom, each motor arms and works perfectly.
Do I have a bad Quadrino?

Thanks,

Breezer1

froguz

Hi Breezer1,

did you find out a way to solve this?
i think i'm having the same situation here, is this bad news for me?

can't receive any signal from the board. Also, when i power up the quad with batteries, ESC starts "beep (4 seconds silence) beep" after a while, as if it were disconnected.
Please help!

thanks!

froguz

I'm powering the board from just one ESC. I'm using the Ez-connector.

It all start last night when i connected the USB port and powered motors from lipo to see live motor data on GUI, then i disconnected the USB port while lipo still plugged, so the motors went crazy and i had to unplug the battery to make it stop.

I can't properly connect the gui or arm the motors anymore since then.