Hubsan X4 H107C

PeteSco

Hello guys, I've read around that this quadcopter is good for beginners, what I want to ask is what's special in this H107C version.
I found it a pretty good price on geekbuying, with the coupon 10HUBSANX4 it goes down to $50.99, which I think is a pretty good deal.

What do you guys think?

Hoki

Is there a way i can hook up a small receiver to a toy drone so i can use my transmitter

toofuzzy

PeteSco,

Good price, the X4 gets good reviews. Very fast, Ive just about destroyed one already. Make sure you get a crash pack, extra props and extra batteries however. Look on You Tube for a channel called "Forward Flight". He reviews and flys the cr@p out of many of the "toy" quads. (I've wasted the better part of two nights watching his stuff. ) He reviews several of the X4 versions and clones.
The more I fly my X4 the more I realize I'm not ready for the big boy toys yet...
Toofuzzy

PeteSco

PeteSco,

Good price, the X4 gets good reviews. Very fast, Ive just about destroyed one already. Make sure you get a crash pack, extra props and extra batteries however. Look on You Tube for a channel called "Forward Flight". He reviews and flys the cr@p out of many of the "toy" quads. (I've wasted the better part of two nights watching his stuff. ) He reviews several of the X4 versions and clones.
The more I fly my X4 the more I realize I'm not ready for the big boy toys yet...
Toofuzzy
I'll check him out. Thanks for the suggestions!