Hubsan H107D FPV

WhiteBelt

So I got my quad copter on 1/31 have been able to fly about 20 mins per day so it has about 3 maybe 4 hours total on it.

Last night I tried to fly and the copter won't spin it's props. All the batteries are charged, the remote binds to the copter, all LEDs are on, and I can see the cameras point of view from on the remote.

So after the remote binds to the copter and I move the elevator up the props will not spin. All I've been doing is practicing hovering the time I've had it. No hard crashes I fly about 4-6 inches of the ground. When I initially bought it after a few days I would fire it up and when I moved the elevator up nothing would happen, then after about 10-20 seconds after moving the elevator up and down the copter would start so I didn't think much of it.

Anyone know if there is a simple fix that my inexperience is not able to see? Also anyone ever deal with Hubsan on a warranty? There is nothing on there web site and nothing in their manual that mentions anything about a factory warranty.