Howdy from TX

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
Since I've been heavily into multirotors lately, I figured I'd do well to join here :02.47-tranquillity:

About me... 30 year old work-hating lazy life enthusiast. Occupation has ranged from WalMart when I was young to a year and a half stint flying UAVs in Afghanistan, which, incidentally, is where I purchased my first multicopter from a coworker. He couldn't get it flying, so I bought it, did a little research and finally got it into the air. It was a Gaui frame with a Multiwii board, and a complete pain in my backside as ATT mode wouldn't work and I had to fly in manual all the time.

Currently, my fleet consists of an Estes Proto, Nano QX, Armattan M310, Armattan CF355, (incoming, should be here in a couple of days) Armattan CF226 (can you tell I'm an Armattan fan?), DJI F450, and DJI P2V+. I also have another Armattan M310 spare frame and a Hoverthings Flip FPV waiting to be assembled.

Future projects include a GoPro-hauling primary aerial film rig (P2V+ will be the backup), a DSLR-capable AP/video hex or octo, and an Armattan FPV bird. Oh, and a tricopter since I have a spare power setup for one. And a V-tail. And some other stuff.

I also fly a 1200mm X8 for a friend who is a camera operator... it's sitting in my house waiting for some parts to arrive so our new gimbal can be mounted. But that's work stuff :livid:

I also fly DLGs, 3D (electric and gas), sport, warbirds, EDFs, helis (slightly), and whatever else I can get my grubby little paws on.

So, that's me. Sup.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
welcome to the show Sup (funny name but who am I to judge? :) )

lots going on at the moment, too much to list but it looks like you've got a bunch of it figured out already. jump right in, it's time to get un-lazy.