Howdy all from NEW MEXICO

Nimnoc

hi everyone,

Yes New Mexico is part of the United States, okay i just got my 1st quad last week a sweet Gaui 500x-s, Luv it!!!! sold all my heli's to make move for it.
i am a former U.S Marine and also a former Army UH-60 Crew chief so i luv all aspects of flying, and have a very good understand of the mechanics of flight with over 2500 hrs real rotatory flight time. But this r/c stuff is different due to being on the ground so any help is most wanted.
Once again hi to everyone

Nimnoc

hjls3

nimnoc - welcome - where are you in NM? I am one of the very few that is my age and can claim growing up in AngelFire. The other being my sister :) Now living in Durango but frequent the 505 all the time for different things. Id be happy to help anyway I could. Not to familiar with the Gaui? but none the less, i might know a trick or two. what you having issues with?

tstrike

pendejo grande
nimnoc - welcome - where are you in NM? I am one of the very few that is my age and can claim growing up in AngelFire. The other being my sister :) Now living in Durango but frequent the 505 all the time for different things. Id be happy to help anyway I could. Not to familiar with the Gaui? but none the less, i might know a trick or two. what you having issues with?
Holy Kanoli! My dad was the resident engineer for the Angel Fire corp back in the late 70's early 80's. My mom sold condo's for the company too. They built a house just off the highway about 300 yards from the lake. They've long since moved but we loved going there for summers and quick ski trips in the winter. We could catch a ride on the company jet leaving Phoenix when they'd take payroll over.
Welcome nimnoc, lots of help here, good luck!

Nimnoc

i am in ABQ just got back from 10 years overseas,
i am not have an with it right now i love thing, but am looking to add-on to the GU-ins system if at all possible. would like to be able to plot gps away points. oh and am look for a recommendation on a gimbal system to for 500x-s thinking of using go pro hero3

hjls3

Holy Kanoli is right? I no doubt know them! I am 42 and left in 2006 or so. Not sure the last time you were there but if it was between 1992-2006 there is a very good chance - i fed you tstrike. last name is LeSage run that by your peeps.

Nimnoc - you have a hero3 yet? i recently got the Black Edition and it is well worth the money. it is nothing short of holy kanoli awesome.

Quad_Addict

i am in ABQ just got back from 10 years overseas,
i am not have an with it right now i love thing, but am looking to add-on to the GU-ins system if at all possible. would like to be able to plot gps away points. oh and am look for a recommendation on a gimbal system to for 500x-s thinking of using go pro hero3

I live in rio rancho, if you want to get together i can bring out a few quads show you some gps waypoint stuff and sport flying :)
pretty quiet for multi rotors out here, but i have flown at baloon fiesta and at maloof a bunch.
let me know :)

Nimnoc

I live in rio rancho, if you want to get together i can bring out a few quads show you some gps waypoint stuff and sport flying :)
pretty quiet for multi rotors out here, but i have flown at baloon fiesta and at maloof a bunch.
let me know :)

quad addict,

howdy happy holidays!! now i would really like to see some of the stuff you got. and get as much help as possible with my gaui. i normally fly at ado park up here in the heights, and once in a blue moon at balloon park. i work at hobby proz. this quad thing is new to me. but dam i having a blast . you can reach me a awbolin31@gmail.com or call hobby proz and ask for tony. hope to hear from you.