How would the DJI Ronin mount to a Multi Rotor?

Again, the weight is not the main problem. Unless I am mistaken ronin m has the same issues making it not suitable for multirotor.

There are outfits out there currently using/testing this setup. A company make the components for long legs and the quick attach adaptor for the ronin to fit just like a Z15 except you have the lock circle below instead. Nice design. I'm looking into it all now.

maxwelltub

I've talked to people who use it. They say as long as your not moving much and your cam op rides the roll constantly works fine. So if those are comprimises you are ok with, and many people probably are, then I'd say it's not a bad choice. We are often in fast forward flight so for me it's not a great choice.

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
I've talked to people who use it. They say as long as your not moving much and your cam op rides the roll constantly works fine. So if those are comprimises you are ok with, and many people probably are, then I'd say it's not a bad choice. We are often in fast forward flight so for me it's not a great choice.

Yep, that's the other half of the reason why we grounded our original Ronin (the first half being it weighs a ton). The roll drift is pretty horrendous.