How to extend my flight time.

bpbat21

Hey guys...
First flight under goggles today...it was a success. It wasn't much of a flight, started slow and I am easing into the transition from LOS to FPV. I was a little disappointed that I was only to log about 10 minutes of flight time. I have a flamewheel F450 with Naza V-2 with graupner 10.5 props. Motors and ESCs are stock. I m running a 4000mah 4s battery. What are some things I can do to extend my flight times? I am not doing any stunt flying...mostly straight and level stuff. Would 20 minutes be a stretch?
Thanks for all your help
Ben

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Get more battery packs, I have a box full, you could go up in size on the packs a little but because it will weigh more flight times will not go up much.

I would have expected a bit more flight time from a 4000mH pack, what percentage did you run your packs down to?

Pete

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
If you could fit larger props the best way is to switch to a 6s system. Look at Kloner's arms. Try using 10" APC slow fly props. Graupners have very little surface area for the length. They are great props and rarely need balancing but I love the Slow fly's best.