Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

Discussion How To: 55 Epic Cinematic Drone Moves/Techniques Tutorial, Includes Controls/Tips for Beginners

Discussion in 'Beginners Drone Forum' started by Raincast, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Raincast

Raincast Member

Apr 8, 2017
    Canada
    Posted by Raincast, Apr 9, 2017 #1

Hey all, I made a tutorial/how-to video of 55 aerial cinematic movements/techniques complete with controls and some tips. I hope this can help new and intermediate drone flyers focus on the creative after learning a bit of the technical side from the 55 clips. It’s my 7th day flying the Mavic (5 of the 7 for this video) and 2nd run with Premiere Pro so feedback is highly appreciated. I’m still waiting on my ND filters so there's that.

Which ones are your favourites? Which ones do you currently use most frequently? Any moves not on this video that you would like to share? Feel free to pause the video any time. Category timestamps are on Youtube for quicker scrubbing. Thanks!!

jeebs9 likes this.
  2. jeebs9

jeebs9 Member

Jan 29, 2017
    US
    Posted by jeebs9, Apr 25, 2017 #2
    You made this? Nice I've been sharing this since day one with every group I know lol. Expect this one lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3. Raincast

Raincast Member

Apr 8, 2017
    Canada
    Posted by Raincast, Apr 25, 2017 #3
    Hey, I'm glad you like it! I thought of around 10 more moves, but I don't have the time to shoot as of yet. Thanks for watching!

jeebs9 likes this.