How does the Z15 do as a 2 person setup?

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Anyone know if even having a HDMI plugged into the camera will throw off the balance of the Zenmuse? It obviolsy possesses the ability to do 360 pan. But I havent seen anyone have a 2nd control. I'm thinking of giving into the dark side of the force. Sell everything I got and just get something that works without the fuss.

take a look at kopterworx' videos on his facebook page.
Matjaz has already published some awesome test flight videos.

Frank

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Anyone know if even having a HDMI plugged into the camera will throw off the balance of the Zenmuse? It obviolsy possesses the ability to do 360 pan. But I havent seen anyone have a 2nd control. I'm thinking of giving into the dark side of the force. Sell everything I got and just get something that works without the fuss.

the problem isn't your equipment, it's your gimbal controller. swap that out and then take the time to dial everything in.

Lanzar

Roll axis on the stick in stupid since there is no way to level it since reset button does not exist and when u are flying u can easyly moove the roll for 3 deg and not even notice it. Just a taught from what i experienced from our first test we did. Btw for 1 man mickeymouse with z 800 u need 14 channel transmiter reciver (expensive), for 2 man it is normal setup. All we need now is retractables or landig gear off and land in hand.

DennyR

You should have the pan and tilt on one stick and the roll on the other stick or a switch. it is easy to use and works perfectly in the right hands.

DennyR

the problem isn't your equipment, it's your gimbal controller. swap that out and then take the time to dial everything in.

The HDMI cable is fitted close to the camera body and does not move however you position the camera.

Swap it out with what Bart?

I have used it as a two and a one man op. It works perfectly. Unlike the DJI company. Juri I don't think your problem should be making the decision about buying one, the problem will be getting your hands on one.

Last edited by a moderator: