How Do You Use Your FPV MultiRotor, What Are You Capturing On Video?

AzViper

I am sure many of you use your MultiRotor for a number of reasons in capturing video. I currently have 9 trail cameras on the ground in my pursuit of capturing videos of one of the most powerful animals living in America. They are also in use to capture what is watching use throughout our stay in the back country while gold mining. The area I gold mine we are experiencing Jaguars living among us that are moving in and out off the Arizona/Mexico border. Although they are a endangered cat and killing them would get you locked up with huge fines. The first photo of the jaguar was captured on film when a local lion hunter and his dogs ran the Jag up into a mesquite tree. The animal was unharmed and the lion hunter only captured the images. The other two photos are from trail cameras. Just 3 weeks ago I warned a 79 year old man who was out hiking the Arizona trail that he was in the area of which of which the Jag's were living. We exchanged emails as he was on a 900 mile hike across Arizona. He carried no weapon and was living out of his backpack. I hope to hear from him on his end of his journey.

I hope to be able to capture video of the jag or jag's using a multirotor FVP. My main use of the multirotor is to investigate areas for gold mining where Google Earth does not have the RES in detail that I need to see the geology of the land...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Jaguar.jpg
    Jaguar.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 240
  • Jaguar1.jpg
    Jaguar1.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 227
  • Jaguar2.jpg
    Jaguar2.jpg