HoverThings FPV frame quad with DJI Naza

****SOLD **** HoverThings FPV frame quad with DJI Naza

****** SOLD ******

Up for sale is a very good condition HT-FPV quad kit. The frame is the digital camo color... This will be sold without the receiver.. So all you would need to fly it would be the receiver. I will throw in a three 3S battery packs too.

The quad frame is in perfect shape. No broken pieces, and I have some spare landing gear legs.

It is wrapped with red and green lights for night flying. It is very bright and very easy to see.

Comes with CF props and a bunch of spare APC props. Comes with four to six (have to check) KDA 20-22 motors. Also comes with four Sunnysky motors (on the quad now).

Comes with DJI Naza and the USB cord for computer programming.

Quad flies great, nothing wrong with it.. I flew my buddy's aerobatic quad yesterday, and now I want to get an aerobatic quad :) This one will do aerobatics, but not as smooth/fast as the quads built for that.

Here is a few pics and a video:

What it looks like right now with the CF props - That one landing gear leg with the tape has been replaced, no broken frame parts on it.
quadCFprops.jpg

Lit up:
camoquadlights.jpg

Video of flying:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYA7sJlk5PU

This quad flies great, holds a GoPro no problem. I will include a bunch of props, three 3S batteries, four or six spare motors, some spare landing gears, and some HT-FPV frame hardware. All you will need to fly is your receiver.

I would like to get $415 shipped (OBO) for all of this!

Last edited by a moderator: