HoverflyGimbal Board and HoverflyPro Board

Asking $850, perfect condition. PM me if interested. Shipping included anywhere in the US.

HoverflyPro - $400

This board has never been used. I purchased as a backup to my Mikrocopter FC.

WHAT'S INCLUDED

• HoverflyPRO board
  • Antivibration mounting
    grommets & nylon nuts & bolts
  • USB Cable
HoverflyGimbal $200

This board has been used for about 2 months and works as advertised. You can see footage from my Cinestar with the HoverFlyGimbal Board here:
https://vimeo.com/45939653

WHAT'S INCLUDED

• HoverflyGIMBAL Controller
  • 2 signal conditioners
  • USB Cable
ESC's - $250
I also have 10x #TSB40A/10941 Turnigy Super Brain 40A Brushless ESC's I bought for $299.90, never been out of the box.

Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
so the obvious question is why are you selling it and what's replacing the gimbal controller? Let me guess....radians?

As I mentioned earlier with the HoverflyPRO, it was a backup which I just don't need. The MK is working great. And yes, you are right on the money with the Gimbal controller... Preordered the Radian. Want to stick with Freefly.

I also have 10x #TSB40A/10941 Turnigy Super Brain 40A Brushless ESC's I bought for $299.90, never been out of the box. Selling these for $250. (I've added this above)

Last edited by a moderator:

3dheliguy

Well good luck man, let us know how the Radian works...I will be watching that very closely.. There supposed to be in very soon

Thanks! They actually arrived at Quadrocopter today. There are a bunch of videos from Johnny Beavers, Yonder Blue Films and more flying the Radian if you want to check it out. I'll keep everyone posted how it works for us.

3dheliguy

Yep saw the videos, but I have to take them with a grain of salt as I see those guys as top notch cinema companies with a tech person, and all.

3dheliguy

Do you have two axis or three cuz I have no idea how this is going to look with all those tenticle wires coming from it. Ugh it would take a long Time to make it look half way decent when routing wires.

We have 3 axis, it's pretty easy to run the wires through the carbon fiber tubing and keep it clean. Takes a little engineering but its not a big deal. There are much bigger things to worry about when trying to get the most stable video you can.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I'm curious why you went with those super brains over the plush. These are only good for 3s max. I'm tempted to grab your Hoverfly board if you would sell that separately.

Scott (Capo Creative) is a good trustworthy guy. Whoever decides to purchase these items will be happy with their purchase. And, it's Hoverfly gear, which I'm a big fan of. Can't go wrong here.

3dheliguy

Yep getting usuable footage from these gimbals is tuff stuff lots of hours of tuning not to mention.. U have to adjust for every different gimbal setting for every different camera. Well will be in the same boat soon.