Hoverfly Hoverfly Pro and Cinestar 6 Airframe

StormRU

Rabalanced the roll axis again with belts removed. Now it is absolutely perfect. The camera stays (keeps the angle) where i leave it. But the problem is still there.

Photronix

Pilot
I believe you need to upgrade your firmware. The problem you are describing happened on the first release and was corrected soon after. 1.03 is the latest I believe.

If this does not fix it then you are having a problem no one else is reporting. It must therefore be something in your setup such as where the board is mounted. Please refer to the manual.

StormRU

I believe you need to upgrade your firmware. The problem you are describing happened on the first release and was corrected soon after. 1.03 is the latest I believe.

If this does not fix it then you are having a problem no one else is reporting. It must therefore be something in your setup such as where the board is mounted. Please refer to the manual.

Again... why don't you read a post I wrote before a previous one?

Photronix

Pilot
Don't see anything in this thread about firmware version.

If you are posting the same problem in multiple threads it is difficult to keep up.

PaNt

Don't see anything in this thread about firmware version.

If you are posting the same problem in multiple threads it is difficult to keep up.

Lets make it clear.. He is using the HFPRO ONLY... He is using his Gimbal via HFP and not the HFgimbal..!

So its not the problem you say..!

StormRU

Thanks PaNt!

Here is another video which clearly shows that there is no problem with jerky roll servo when the ship is on the ground and motors are armed.

HFP sends some rubbish commands to the roll servo while in flight! Please, fix this bug ASAP!

compare to this:

Last edited by a moderator:

JZSlenker

Yeah, I can blow that up.
In your second video, what is that beep from after lift off? Are you waiting until you get four beeps before takeoff?

StormRU

:) it is battery cell voltage monitor beeping

p.s. you can not take off before you hear 4 beeps indicating that motors are armed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Photronix

Pilot
Yes we are in the process of updating some of the PRO gimbal code.

One thing you should try is reducing your advance.

Aerovideo

Could it be the prop wash hitting the gimbal and moving it around? Have you flown it with the servos disconnected? Does it still bounce around like that?