Hitec Aurora 9 for F450/550

Fxt4me

Anyone using the Hitec Aurora 9 with the F450 or F550? I need to replace my Dx6i so im starting the research for a new 8-10 channel radio. Currently looking at the Futaba 10CG or 8FGS also. I will be flying FPV for AP and fun.

Pelted

Interesting, this is the radio I'm looking for (the Futaba) why was this a mistaken purchase? I may just hit the buy now...

FerdinandK

@Fxt4me

I am not sure what you want to know, or if there are specific questions, but I am using the Aurora9 on all of my copter (and other rc-aircraft) works great.

best regards

Ferdinand

cwg25

Interesting, this is the radio I'm looking for (the Futaba) why was this a mistaken purchase? I may just hit the buy now...

There is no "buy now" option. The auction ends in 5 days. I had the same auction up last week and got no bids.

I'm very new to rc, just got into multirotors, and have been flying for only about a week. I originally wanted a top notch tx/rx, but after purchasing it, the person helping me couldn't set it up. I researched and planned well before purchasing everything, but went a little overboard with the tx.

Pelted

I'm very new to rc, just got into multirotors, and have been flying for only about a week. I originally wanted a top notch tx/rx, but after purchasing it, the person helping me couldn't set it up. I researched and planned well before purchasing everything, but went a little overboard with the tx.

Interesting, would you mind sharing a little more on why you went with the Aurora over the Futaba. These are the exact two I've been going back and forth over for sometime now. I'm not really new to rc but haven't done much of anything in nearly 10 years, so I guess I'm new again and starting over with multirotor. I'd appreciate a new perspective on the Aurora 9. I was totally sold on the A9 but over the last few days I've been leaning towards the Futaba again.

cwg25

I don't have the Aurora, just came in here to offer up my Futaba tx/rx after I saw fxt4me was interested in it. :)

I have the Walkera Devo-10 for my F450.