Need Help! Hi. New to drones and fell at first hurdle !

oscargamer

Hello.

New here and new to drones.

Our kids were given a drone by their grandad and I'm struggling with it.

It's one of these https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Foutou-Camera-Altitude-Helicopter/dp/B07586LT7C

I've assembled it correctly, charged the battery in the drone and put new AA batteries in the controller.

I turn on the drone and get flashing lights on it.

I turn on the controller and get a slow flashing light. I push the left 'toggle' up and it beeps and light flashes a bit faster. I pull that left 'toggle' down and get another beep and the light stops flashing and stays on.

This is not my video, but it's exactly what mine is doing

I have wiggled both toggles and held them down and facing inwards (think that's the reset function), but I get nothing.

Hours of internet searches reveals lots of people have this issue, but I can't find a fix?

PLEASE HELP ME before the kids get home !!!!!!

Thanks in advance

Hello.

New here and new to drones.

Our kids were given a drone by their grandad and I'm struggling with it.

It's one of these https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Foutou-Camera-Altitude-Helicopter/dp/B07586LT7C

I've assembled it correctly, charged the battery in the drone and put new AA batteries in the controller.

I turn on the drone and get flashing lights on it.

I turn on the controller and get a slow flashing light. I push the left 'toggle' up and it beeps and light flashes a bit faster. I pull that left 'toggle' down and get another beep and the light stops flashing and stays on.

This is not my video, but it's exactly what mine is doing

I have wiggled both toggles and held them down and facing inwards (think that's the reset function), but I get nothing.

Hours of internet searches reveals lots of people have this issue, but I can't find a fix?

PLEASE HELP ME before the kids get home !!!!!!

Thanks in advance
Try to toggle them down and out meaning right one down to the right and left one down to left at the same time.
If that doesn't work the drone should have a reset probably in battery compartment try that.
Good Luck.