Hi from Switzerland, too :)

Eldar

Hi folks

i'm 34 years old and live in switzerland. 1 year ago I bought a multicopter, the DJI F550 and some time later, i've upgraded in little steps. first; stronger motor, then longer arms, bigger probs. after flying around with the GoPro2, I attached an easy gimbal and a small landing gear. now, i have to say, i need to have something more professional und stronger....so i decided to order the SkyJib 6 Light and so I hope, I hope I'll be satisfied :)

I'll let you know when my new baby arrived ;)

greetings
Eldar

Eldar

Hi, I'm flying in switzerland, especially in the alps near the famous mountain "matterhorn" by zermatt. Do you know where?

Lucky you! :) I took the parents to Zermatt, when they flew over for a visit. I am in Unterageri, so it's only a short drive for me until I'm in the mountains, but I find the flying in my region quite good as it is. Once my skills improve, and I gain more confidence in my quad, I shall fly more in the proper mountains - I envisage some shots around Pilatus, Rigi, Mostelberg etc.

How do you find the altitude up there? Does it affect your prop power? You must have some excellent video shots!

Eldar

hi

for me, the altitude is nothing special ;) i'm on 700m above sealevel (i'm from Visp) and the copter works fine, also when i go up to 2000m. it need more akku power, but it works ;). unfortunately i haven't yet a lot of video footage, i'm more interested in taking good photos :) but with the neu SkyJib and a good gimbal....who knows? :)