Hi from sunny Jersey - pfffffftttt!

Hi peeps, very new to this, borrowed a DJI450 and was hooked. Currently waiting for my very own DJI550 with GPS to arrive from Quadcopters.co.uk, Geoff is apparently suffering with wind at the moment .................... meaning the wind has meant he hasn't been able to test fly and final set up. Love my GoPro, have been addicted to that for a while using it for snowboarding, kiting and also in the beach racing car, so FPV is a definite interest for me so I will be heading across to those forums now
icon14.png

ChrisViperM

Hello phatfreddy....glad to hear you became an addict....let's see some GoPro action....especially video footage from the beach racing car....

Good luck

Chris

Hi Chris, thanks for the welcome:). I post most of it to my Facebook, got a couple of bit of footage with the GoPro slung under my friends quad too. Let me know if you want to see it and I will add you.

ChrisViperM

Hi

I don't have a facebook account (oldfashioned guy) ...but my wife has....I'll let you know in a couple of hours...

Cheers

Kilby

Welcome to the board, Freddy. Good luck getting your F550 in the air. They are pretty great air craft and you should be very happy with it.

If you send me your Facebook account in a PM, i'll add you and suggest a few groups for you to check out.

VINHEX

Welcome to the Dji world. Got mine from Geoff last week built myself but must say setting up was a little confusing as a newbie wished I got Geoff to build mine but hay ho know lots about it now thanks to the guys on here. Not had a complete full night flight as yet due to having wind problems as well lol must be catching. Anyway good luck and enjoy....