Hi from Petaluma CA

Cool to be a part of this forum. I live in Petaluma CA with my wife and 2 boys. I love everything that has to do with flying. And I am also a tool nut, hence I am also a machinist and photographer. I love to strike up conversations with total strangers which can drive my family nuts. I don't have any new jokes but the oldies like ( when grandma bent over to pick up a bone then rover took over...) I hope that this is not considered lure or improper. Sorry if it is

I have been making parts for camera stabilization systems for a few years now and I would love to focus more aerial photography and film making using FPV...

jbrumberg

Welcome.:) Post freely and often. There are a couple of us newbees here in the process of building as well as rebuilding what we have recently built:black_eyed:

MrTommy

Wow! Petaluma. You're about the closest person to me here in Carson City, NV so far. My brother-in-law lives in Petaluma.

So welcome aboard. I'm a newbie here too, and just got my Phantom 2 Vision about a month ago. Still trying to dry out my wet feet - ha.