Hi from Melbourne Australia

Flyingbikie

Greetings from Australia, where we do have some freedom to fly our beloved UAV's/Drones, using common sense we can cover most of our large country safely without bugging too many folks, in a safe and responsible manner.
Currently going for our RPAS certification and later an operators certificate so one can fly commercially in this great evolving industry.
Own a DJI F550 with Zenmuse H3 3D/Gopro Hero 3 Black FPV/OSD, ditto with a Phantom 2, a Blade 350QX2, with a variety of cameras used on this model including a Mobius (do shield with copper if using on the B350 QX models) and a Storm 4 Drone. Currently building a DJI F450 with Naza 2/GPS.

dazzab

Howdy from Canberra. You will find Australia is well represented here. So Flyingbikie? Does this mean you ride too? I just sold my Ninja 1000 and I'm really missing riding. Hoping to get another bike next season if all goes well.

Flyingbikie

Howdy from Canberra. You will find Australia is well represented here. So Flyingbikie? Does this mean you ride too? I just sold my Ninja 1000 and I'm really missing riding. Hoping to get another bike next season if all goes well.
Hi Daz, do a little riding , not much lately though with my increasing interest in Drones/UAV's, bike is a Honda Shadow 750, 2000 model 12k on the clock , other vehicle is a 3 wheeler (Jabiru Ultralight aircraft)

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i learned on my Dad's 750 Shadow but it was a lot older than a 2000 model!