Hi Everyone

RunnerDuck

A Nooby here. I just joined and I'm looking forward to lots of great conversation and information. I'm new to Quad's and just built my first one. It's a Turnigy H.A.L with a KK2 FCB. I have a Tarot 2 Axis gimbal for my GoPro Hero 2.

During my "learning period" I've discovered that the KK2 is not very good for video due to instability. I'm sure part of my problem is learning how to dial in the transmitter and the FCB. And most likely the other part of it is lack of stick time on my part.

To hopefully solve that problem I've ordered a NAZA-M Lite with GPS. I believe that will give me the stability I'm looking for.

Since every change creates more change I decided that my DX6i with AR6200 isn't going to do all that I want with the NAZA. I've ordered a Taranis D9X with the D8X receiver and will now have to start my learning curve all over again.

I'm also adding FPV to the quad and I will have a ton of questions as I head down that path and the new control system path.

I look forward to meeting many of you as I work through this fun and exciting hobby.

KennyB

FlyGirl

A Nooby here. I just joined and I'm looking forward to lots of great conversation and information. I'm new to Quad's and just built my first one. It's a Turnigy H.A.L with a KK2 FCB. I have a Tarot 2 Axis gimbal for my GoPro Hero 2.

During my "learning period" I've discovered that the KK2 is not very good for video due to instability. I'm sure part of my problem is learning how to dial in the transmitter and the FCB. And most likely the other part of it is lack of stick time on my part.

To hopefully solve that problem I've ordered a NAZA-M Lite with GPS. I believe that will give me the stability I'm looking for.

Since every change creates more change I decided that my DX6i with AR6200 isn't going to do all that I want with the NAZA. I've ordered a Taranis D9X with the D8X receiver and will now have to start my learning curve all over again.

I'm also adding FPV to the quad and I will have a ton of questions as I head down that path and the new control system path.

I look forward to meeting many of you as I work through this fun and exciting hobby.

KennyB

Sounds like you have a good handle on things and a good plan moving forward Kenny! Welcome!