Hi all from BC, Canada.

Jim_VE7UV

Name here is Jim and I'm located in Prince George, BC, Canada.

I've been involved in R/C aircraft for 35+ years. My first multi-rotor aircraft was a Flame Wheel F550 I bought a couple years ago. Since getting the F550 I have bought a DJI Phantom 1 and Phantom 2 Video, and built a DJI S800 with the optional retractable landing gear, a WooKong -M controller with 50 GPS waypoint DJI Ground Station PC, Zenmuse Z15/Sony NEX-5 camera, iOSD MK II OSD, and a DJI 5.8 GHz video transmitter.

I am in the process right now of building a DJI S1000+ with a DJI A2 controller with 50 GPS waypoint DJI Ground Station PC, Zenmuse Z15/Sony NEX-7 camera, and a DJI Lightbridge video transmitter.

Another hobby of mine is amateur radio (callsign is VE7UV). Having an amateur radio license has come in handy because I can legally use high radio frequency power on the ground based R/C control transmitter and the video transmitter onboard the aircraft. I'd like to hear back from any other "hams" on this forum that are also using the radio amateur frequencies with their R/C aircraft.

I have already read a ton of very useful information on this forum, and am looking forward to learning a lot more.

Best regards,

Jim