Hoverfly HF PRO, tuning the camera parameters

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hello multi-R-forums people,

I've got a Hoverfly PRO board and I'm trying to tune my camera mount settings. It seems I"m pretty close but after tuning down the roll and tilt advance settings it's starting to look like i've gone too low. So the question is, how narrow is the band when advance would be just right? 10? 5? 3? I was flying/tuning in about 2 to 5 point increments but then starting knocking off 10 at a time and now it's getting jittery again so I think I went too far.

Anyone with an opinion on this? The little jitter I had seems to be gone with the new firmware revision so that's good.

Thanks,
Bart

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
it's a two axis mount that I designed and built. if i can just tweak the settings a bit more the video from it will be excellent.

i joke with people that it was built by the Yakovlev Design Bureau because it has that cold war Soviet look to it, very strong and functional. :)

bart

S11D336B

George - Hoverfly
Check out our guide on this.
https://hoverflytech.zendesk.com/entries/20955538-camera-mount-compensation-setup-for-hoverflypro

Also, make sure you update your firmware to 4.3.860 or higher, it has improvements for the gimbal.

it's a two axis mount that I designed and built. if i can just tweak the settings a bit more the video from it will be excellent.

i joke with people that it was built by the Yakovlev Design Bureau because it has that cold war Soviet look to it, very strong and functional. :)

bart