Hey from Ohio! GrahamRiverRC HD Streaming?

GrahamRiverRC

We'll the weather outside is frightful but online it's so delightful! I'm new to the world of RC and multi-rotors . . . well kinda. About a year ago I stumbled across a few videos that had gopros in them and thought how cool it would be to scuba dive with one. I got one last Christmas and dove with it a few times. - Really fun! My friends loved it! In the back of my mind I kept remembering the motor-cross video I saw during a demo . . . it was with a Quad. Since I do video production full time and Summer shooting schedules are really tight I had to shelf my idea . . . until October! I put a couple emails out to friends of mine that do RC - nothing! I started doing some light research on quad's and tri's then Y6's and Hexa's - I feel like I'm naming Santa's reindeer! Anyway, I started looking into a unit that would be able to lift my SonyZ5u HD cam . . . at 5.5 lbs the unit was gonna be a monster and cost a fortune! So, I think we're gonna go with a smaller HD camera - Canon G10 - still not sure. I've learned a ton in the last month - DJI Wookong, Droidworx, A6, A8, HL, TX, RX - my wife has no idea what all this means . . . BUT she's behind it 100% and that's really refreshing. If you've got any advice on cameras, gimbals, Skyjib, RX-TX, 360 controllers . . . I'd love the input. I'm looking to build a really stable HL. Also, anyone know of a good way to stream HD from your HL? I'm looking into various ways and have kinda hit a wall. If you want to follow our progress, or just touch base I'm on here and twitter as GrahamRiverRC. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 2012 is gonna be awesome! - Chris Baldwin Graham River Productions