HexH2o waterproof multirotor from QuadH2o.com

hazardpro

Hi guys

Just though I would share with you guys.... Im happy to be able to announce the key features of the new Hexh2o™ that we will soon be releasing.

You will be able to see it in action with videos and pics to follow and we will release information regarding pricing and pre-orders soon.

Key features include:

Waterproof Hexcopter - HexH2o™
Designed to house the DJI Zenmuse-h3-3d gimbal & GoPro
25mins flight time!
Shoot above and below the waterline
Foldable arms to aid transportation
Built around the solid NazaV2 flight controller
Available in kit form and RTF

Here is some on board footage:

And some pics

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 421
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 381
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 405
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 544

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Good luck with the release, feel free to offer a generous discount code exclusively to our membership!

Dang, how do you get 25mins. flight time with all of that extra weight? Must be really light. You must have some REALLY efficient motors/props. How do I order one?

sledge57

I gotta say forgetting about the landing on water and underwater filming, which is cool by it self, the idea of being able to fly over water and not worry about your MR sinking to the bottom in case of a crash is very appealing.

Kind of skeptical about those flight time claims, would be awesome if even close to what they claim.

I'd love to see a duration video from them.

This could easily put me in the "dog house" for a long time I'm afraid, I've been spending way to much lately o_O

iceman

Very cool and take-off and landing from water is a great idea however, should this not be titled "waterproof gimbal" ?? not waterproof multirotor or am I missing something, surly the motors and FC are not waterproofed

hazardpro

Hi guys

@Filthy Should have flight time video done next week. Will be posted on our FB page.

@iceman the FC and all electrics are inside the HexH20 (sealed/waterproof). The only exposed electrics are the motors.

Brushless motors will actually run underwater.... getting them wet is not fatal. Of course salt water over time will deteriorate your bearings, we suggest to always rinse them with fresh water after use (as you do a JetSki or Outboard....) this will help prolong their life span.

'Eventually' you may need to swap the motors over but thats a very easy (and cheap) task on the HexH2o.

Doug