ProDrenalin.com Here's what ProDRENALIN software can do

frogman1206

Been wondering what ProDRENALIN utilities can do. Here is what our flagship product Mercalli V4 is capable of. Not only does it stabilize your video it can also work on that ugly CMOS jello. Here is some side by side footage someone gave me from an FC40 Phantom with a little Rollei 720p camera attached. He was just flying around for fun and even flips it once. His antivibe mount was not very effective and the speed of the flight just added to the shakes/jello.

frogman1206

JoeBob. It does have to crop your footage but version 4 crops very little for what it is able to do. I was surprised when I tried the initial release. I did a tutorial for Mercalli that is on the product page at prodrenalin.com (https://www.prodrenalin.com/mercalli-v4-sal-plus/). In the tutorial you can see as I am processing clips just how little is being cropped compared to how much correction is being made. It is pretty impressive just how little does get cropped.

It does export a 1080p file. Granted the footage is really a little lower rez but the file is a 1080 file. The amount of cropping is all based on how bad the original footage really is. If it's just a little shake from wind pushing your copter around even with the gimbal it's going to do amazing with very little crop. You see in the clip above what it can do with bad footage. Will the final clip be a full 1080....no it can't if you fed it a 1080 cause it does have to crop. Now if you feed it a 2.7K or a 4K file you are going to have lots of resolution to play with before going below 1080.

You can download a free trial version on the site as well. It's fully functional but will watermark your footage on export. You can get an idea though. If you decide to purchase a copy let me know and I can get you a coupon code for 20% off. Check the product page and watch some of the tutorial. Mercalli is going to be great for gimbal footage that just needs that little bit of extra clean up.

JoeBob

Elevation via Flatulation
Thanks for the answer, Frogman. This software may enable me to get decent imagery from a Mobius on a small quad.

frogman1206

If you would like to send me a clip or two I will run them through the software and send them back then you can see for yourself what can be done. Your kind of setup is a big target for us. Not everyone has fancy expensive gimbals. If you don't have a way to send a file let me know and I can get you a dropbox link to upload it to my box.

Also some of the things our software does like remove fisheye relies on camera profiles being created. We don't have a Mobius camera in our profile library yet. Would you be interested in creating one for us if I give you a copy of DeFishr to create it with. It is our fisheye warp removal tool. We may even get you a few dollars for your time as well. The Mobius camera was on my radar to get done soon since I know it's really popular. I just finished a tutorial on the process of creating the profile. It is not posted yet but I could get you going once it is so you can see how to do the profile. It's pretty easy, you just record your computer screen from a bunch of different angles and upload it to the application. My tutorial explains it all. Let me know if you are interested.