Help

Paul7060

Hi I have GoPro Silver +3 on a H-100. I used GoPros edit and down load system . I even signed up for Itunes. Here's my issue file clips are to big for Photobucket or Tinypic . Other issue on my PC the video plays nice, with good color and light. Put it on thumb drive and comes out dark . As I said file is very big, what changes do I need to make up load Video's . Also tried to getting signed up with Vimeo << never get a reply for pass word acceptance I signed up for the basic deal. I do most of my flying at the end of the day, at a public golf coarse after the duffer's have left for the 19 hole.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
So I think you're asking about editing videos. There's loads of software available. You can try the free GoPro software to convert videos. Microsoft movie maker is free, I used to use it and it works well enough. No idea why the file would come out dark on a USB flash drive, it is the same file you're playing. Check your spam for the vimeo email. There's also YouTube.

Cool?

Paul7060

Hi Benjamin I am using the GoPro freebi. Also been checking the spam folder,I will keep trucking and get it solved. just thought it mite have been some sting some body had run across before. The lighting in the afternoon is just soon nice for video right now. Capturing the City Scape and Ocean with the sun dropping out of the sky is really wonderful this time of year.

Paul7060

I see the problem. I had clicked the PROTUNE button . That made Video darker, and having camera at a angle is a issue also.