Nightraith

Hello I am no expert in drone builds having only been building for about 2 years, and only on my 3rd build. I have a question for anyone who has experience with resource remapping. I lifted a motor pad on a betaflight f4 board and there is no apparent wire that I can scrape off to get a connection. Directly on the opposite side of the board there is what I believe to be the esc mount pads for the board though. I tried to solder my wire to that and nothing happened. I lifted the pad on my 2nd flight on this board and was so pissed I put it up for a couple of months and flew some fixed wing. I'm ready to take another shot and have a lot more practice but I can't seem to get this motor running. I've looked at Joshua Caldwell's tutorial on how to do the cli but I was wondering what the best place to remap the motor would be. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Nightraith

Hello I am no expert in drone builds having only been building for about 2 years, and only on my 3rd build. I have a question for anyone who has experience with resource remapping. I lifted a motor pad on a betaflight f4 board and there is no apparent wire that I can scrape off to get a connection. Directly on the opposite side of the board there is what I believe to be the esc mount pads for the board though. I tried to solder my wire to that and nothing happened. I lifted the pad on my 2nd flight on this board and was so pissed I put it up for a couple of months and flew some fixed wing. I'm ready to take another shot and have a lot more practice but I can't seem to get this motor running. I've looked at Joshua Caldwell's tutorial on how to do the cli but I was wondering what the best place to remap the motor would be. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hey all, just an update. I used the led pin and remapped to that. It worked great. Just solder to the led pin then hold into the cls inside of betaflight. Then use resource command then resource led none, and then resource motor 4 (in my case) (# of the led pin). And that was all it took.