Help with naza lite issue?

m0003124

Hey everyone, can someone out there help me? I have built a f550 hexacopter and I am using the naza lite with gps. I am using the flysky fs-t6 transmitter. I have successfully binded the transmitter and I have downloaded the assistance software along with drivers. For some reason I cannot get the motors to run through the naza. When plugged into computer everything looks good. Transmitter functions great on the computer. For some reason I can't get a output to motors. I was getting a flashing yellow light for a while and then I updated the firmware and now I get a constant red flashing light. Why can't I get it to work? Any advice. Do you have wiring set up for naza to fs-t6 transmitter so I can double check everything? I feel like I have tried everything! Please help.
Thank you in advance

FlyGirl

Hey everyone, can someone out there help me? I have built a f550 hexacopter and I am using the naza lite with gps. I am using the flysky fs-t6 transmitter. I have successfully binded the transmitter and I have downloaded the assistance software along with drivers. For some reason I cannot get the motors to run through the naza. When plugged into computer everything looks good. Transmitter functions great on the computer. For some reason I can't get a output to motors. I was getting a flashing yellow light for a while and then I updated the firmware and now I get a constant red flashing light. Why can't I get it to work? Any advice. Do you have wiring set up for naza to fs-t6 transmitter so I can double check everything? I feel like I have tried everything! Please help.
Thank you in advance

Actually you can't update the firmware on a NAZA M Lite. There is only one level of firmware. If you used a firmware update for a different controller it has most likely bricked the NAZA M Lite. I don't know of a way out of that.... I would also suggest using at a minimum a 7 channel transmitter with the NAZA. I tried to use a FS-T6 with a Lite and I was unable to get it to calibrate the compass because it didn't have a 3 position switch. Send a PM to Tahoe Ed... He is a DJI guy. Maybe he can help with getting that firmware update off of the Lite? By the way, that yellow flashing light means that it was in FailSafe mode because it wasn't seeing a signal from the transmitter. Make sure you look over the meaning of the lights here: http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Naza-M_LED_Indicator