Help recommend drone for medium ice cream payload

Oldspice

Hello! I am a experienced rc pilot and full scale helicopter pilot with moderate / beginner skills in 12v wiring / avionics but I'm still a noob to the fpv/"drone" world. I'm looking for a kit or recommendation of easy to assemble components to fly a payload of say a burrito, and pint of ice cream or brick of cheese, (maybe more if can fit) roughly one mile away at the bottom of a valley with video link to see drop zone and return flight back home to top of ridge maybe 1000 feet above. I can build a drop mechanism as long as transmitter can trigger a servo, and I would say 2k$ is the top of what
I would want to spend on this project. I also would be stoked if a decent / basic camera system for filming real estate promo shots could be added as well. Best bang
For my buck?? Thanks

An easy first build would be a 550 flame wheel. The flame wheel 450 is a quad, the 550 is a hex which may give you a little more payload capability. They are very common and parts are easily available. You can buy a kit that only requires assembly or buy everything separate. There are tons of videos on you tube of the 550 showing how to build one and what they are capable of. A $2000 budget is no problem if you already have a radio and even if you don't you could still do it. Flying downhill at one mile may be a problem but other than that it is a totally achievable goal.