help quick with my wiring for a 900mhz

tyring to get this going and have found few videos on youtube but its not working.

where should these wires go!

thank you in advance!
IMG_5773.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

IMG_5771.jpg

do i need to power gopro with a 5v reg in there too is that why im not getting video. audio comes through . I turned the gopro on live feed on. I think im close

hum thats what i have and the reciever is not picking anything up. I bet its something with the gopro and the live video out trick

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I bet its something with the gopro and the live video out trick

After updating the GoPro firmware, the video out should work a treat. Remember you also have to set it up on the camera as well. Scroll through the settings and make sure "video live feed" LFF is set to LFO (live feed on)

Cheers

Gunter.

i get the audio just no video. reciever is a 4 channel im assuming you just flip the channels till you get the one with signal

transmitter has written on it
B- Ground
W-audio in
Y-video in
R-vcc+12v

there is no white coming out of the TX as you can see its Y R B and then on the other side its R B

ovdt

Can you try any other camera? The wiring seems OK.

If you bought that kit from hobbyking, don't trust the given manual. Just check the review sectipn of the product, some users post the correct wiring diagram.

I just setup 5.8 GHz video downlink system, which I had a wrong wired socket. I had to change them.

gadgetkeith

likes gadgets
hi all

am looking to get into fpv a bit later

have seen a few links here and there about people using gopro hd cameras for live feed ie your eye in the sky

will this also record while putting out live feed or do you need another dvr source at ground station

ie is it poss to record and live feed at same time

have not got a gopro camera yet

just looking at what to put on my shopping list

cheers keith