HELP..!! NO OSD on screen....!

helifotos

Hey you
smile.png

need help ..
no osd, I use Immersion's Ezosd. Have used it for a little while now, but today I turned on my Fatshark glasses,

only immersion rc's logo on the screen, this I did not get away, but it went away by itself after a while,
can not remember if I pressed the anything but printed here and there, then was gone.
But now there will be no osd up my glasses anymore, I see camera and picture in my screens. but no osd.
It does not respond when I press the menu osd, absolutely gone away??
This happened when I am now going to create a ground station. I had a LCD monitor that I would try to connect via Fatshark goggles.
Now I have connected the monitor off and turn on the goggle, then comes only logo of Immersion on the screens of goggles,
but there it stops, logo remains without going away and no osd on screen.

it responds even when I try to bring up the menu of the OSD. I only use Immersion and Fatshark products for my FPV equipment.
Had been very happy with your help now :)

Maverick

Hey you
smile.png

need help ..
no osd, I use Immersion's Ezosd. Have used it for a little while now, but today I turned on my Fatshark glasses,

only immersion rc's logo on the screen, this I did not get away, but it went away by itself after a while,
can not remember if I pressed the anything but printed here and there, then was gone.
But now there will be no osd up my glasses anymore, I see camera and picture in my screens. but no osd.
It does not respond when I press the menu osd, absolutely gone away??
This happened when I am now going to create a ground station. I had a LCD monitor that I would try to connect via Fatshark goggles.
Now I have connected the monitor off and turn on the goggle, then comes only logo of Immersion on the screens of goggles,
but there it stops, logo remains without going away and no osd on screen.

it responds even when I try to bring up the menu of the OSD. I only use Immersion and Fatshark products for my FPV equipment.
Had been very happy with your help now :)

Hello helifotos,

I've never experienced this before.

Try giving Sander an email @ immersionrc. I found him always helpful, and quick to reply.

Maverick.

matrosek

Same problem here..Just got my googles,EZosd connected..I see the video in my glasses but no OSD info....Did you guys find out why is that?..Thanks Jan.

helifotos

Nope, nothing :( the only answer i get, was "can i see pic of your wiring".... There is nothing wrong with my wiring, everything is stock Immersion conectors, and absolutley stock wiring, can't do a thing wrong. It work 8-10 batteries, and middle of a flight, it comming a history meny on my screen, after that the Immersion logo was on the screen a couple of time, and after that... Everything is gone, no OSD :(