Hello :)

Vedmak Dynamics

Hi,

my name is Fabien and some of you might know me from my old company (E-Copter)

For those who will ask " where were you all this time ?" , here is the answer already so we don't loose time on this: i had cancer, wrongly diagnosed from mid 2012 till 2015, and spent 2015 taking care of my health and family. Period.

This made me change a lot of things, and as i had to restart every single thing from scratch, i decided to " team up" with some people to help me where my weak spots were. A new company has been created, " Vedmak Dynamics". This company is dedicated to research and development of new solutions for embedded electronics for UAV's ( also ROV's, MAV's, xxxxxv's ...) and high end Rc models.

We work since a while on a special ESC with Camgau Consulting that can brings up to 30 and even 50% more flight / run time on any brushless powered thing existing, and i need to gather datas this and there about true tests made by DIY people to compare current curves on various motors / propellers combination with standard ESC's.It is one of the two reasons i'm coming back on forums.

But also, these 10 years i had " E-Copter" and especially the last 3 years allowed me to see the UAV and multi rotor community grow up exponentially (i flew multi rotors since 2004, with the Intellicopter at the beginning if some people know this) with still many lack of " sharing" in the knowledge on how to do this or that.

I learned almost everything i know about all this not because of school but because of the very true DIY community since 32 years, known at that time as the " Rc Modelers" community. We flew anything you could throw strong enough to fly a few meters at that time, and landing without crashing was just as good as your first hovering at that time .... Things have changed, a lot, but technology not so much in fact.. Off the shelve UAV's and Multirotors are no more, no less than regular RC technology packed up in a nice box with written on it " it flies itself!" . Nothing is really "improved" except flight control assistance (FPS flight) and now obstacle avoidance, but well, the nicest pictures in flights are made when you really know how to fly your machine in manual mode. That time i shared a lot with others, i miss it, simply.

So as now i manage my schedules much better than before ( lol ), i have decided to come and spend a few hours a week on Multirotor forums to help newbies and share what can be helpful on building and securing tips, from the very ground up ( how to tune a programmable transmitter, what is exponential, mixing...) till the very end ( tuning in flight, safety, assembly tips...) that i used to make a living for a few years. And i hope to have a bit of time to show how to learn flying a multi rotor with a very affordable budget in any orientation.

I think all is said, have nice flights everybody :)

Fabien