hello

johnd24

Hi my name is john I'm from NY. I have a dji flame wheel 550. Still in the stages of assembly. Waiting on a transmitter now. My kit also consists of a naza m v2. I also have a dji phantom and that is what has brought me into this hobby. This forum is huge and looks to be very helpful.
Glad to be here
John

Hi my name is john I'm from NY. I have a dji flame wheel 550. Still in the stages of assembly. Waiting on a transmitter now. My kit also consists of a naza m v2. I also have a dji phantom and that is what has brought me into this hobby. This forum is huge and looks to be very helpful.
Glad to be here
John
Nice to meet you john! Welcome I'm also new here but always used this site for help on everything n anything Multirotors. If you don't mind me asking what is going to be your set up on your flame wheel frame? Just curious ^_^

johnd24

Dji flame wheel 550 stock motors with stock ESC. Fataba 14 sga . gonna use my batterys from dji phantom I know the run time will prob be 1 min on a 3s 2200 may.

Dynamo

howdy all from down under my name is dave
i am into anything radio controlled and i am aslo a ham radio operator
as far as rc stuff 4 spped boats
8 rc cars
3 rc yauchts
4 helicopters
1 quad copter ( open pilot cc3d )
1 hexacopter ( naza lite gps )
oh and las but not least 18 aircraft i dont think i missed anything
needless to say with that many items i am not married ( LOL )
i live in newcastle nsw australia
so cheers 4 now

SkyDyno

Hi John

Hi and welcome. I, too, am new here and have just built a stock F550.... although I'm running a Spektrum DX8 tx.

Thoroughly enjoying every minute of it. Been trying to get out but to windy.... roll on the weekend.