Hello to all multirotorforum members from MALAYSIA..

MSD

hello everyone.. i'm Daniel from kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia..
i started flying rc heli and planes since April 2011.. now i am very interested in multirotors and fpv/av/ap..
i'm here to learn and share every little things about multirotors.. thank you..
happy flying everyone~~

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Welcome to the forum :)

I went to KK about 25 years ago,came by boat and anchored near the Tanjung Aru Beach Hotel,absolutely beautiful.My brother was living there at the time as he worked at the Telesai satellite station.Beautiful beautiful place you live in:)

Any questions ,just ask,some great guys on here.

MSD

Welcome to the forum :)

I went to KK about 25 years ago,came by boat and anchored near the Tanjung Aru Beach Hotel,absolutely beautiful.My brother was living there at the time as he worked at the Telesai satellite station.Beautiful beautiful place you live in:)

Any questions ,just ask,some great guys on here.
wow, 25 yrs ago.. and i was only 8 yrs old then.. hehe.. tanjung aru beach hotel, now called shangri-la tanjung aru beach resort, STAR in short is still here and have expanded in size.. it's still 1 of the top class hotel/resort in kk.. kk is beautiful and is still welcoming any visitors just like you.. have a good day there mate..

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Yes ,I am an old man:dread:
Happy memories from your beautiful country,look forward to seeing some aerial videos from you maybe?
Do you have an MR at the moment ,or what or you thinking of getting?

MSD

i have just started with a gaui 500x with dji naza.. it's still a longway before i can actually go for av/ap..
my current MR is just too small to carry all the gears (camera, vtx, osd etc..)..
i'm still looking for more information and advice for building up a bigger MR..
in my mind, i'm thinking of a MK, but cinestar's frame looks more vibration free..
droidworx also seems to be in the same game.. it's very hard to choose from this 3..
on the other hand, between hexa and octo, hard to choose too..
i m thinking of carrying a sony nex-5n as it is more portable..
i also have 2 dslr, which i also thinking of hooking it up on a MR..
there is just too many things for me to decide on to finalize before purchasing & building a new MR..
talking about fc, dji wookong-m, zerouav ys-x6 or MK.. that's more to be adviced on..
apart from all those, my budget would be around usd5,000 including a gimball..
the list can go on and on, but this is the limit i set to myself..
so, what do u think and what could u advice me?