Hello, I’m a new Quad flyer and new to this Forum.

I started flying a few months ago after doing some research but still have plenty to learn. Im from Nashville TN and I have done commercial photography for the past 24 years.
I want to enjoy the hobby and photography in general,but eventually I want to shoot aerial stills and video for some clients who have requested this. I am flying a DJI Phantom now and am currently building a larger Hex copter to hold my Sony Nex 5T and fly FPV. Make that two DJI Phantoms. The first one I bought had a defect that I had to fix myself. I did not have a great experience with Quadrocopters.com at all. :livid:

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Welcome to MRF and thanks for the head's up on Quadrocopters.com. I dropped by there offices a couple of times but never bought from them.

I started flying a few months ago after doing some research but still have plenty to learn. Im from Nashville TN and I have done commercial photography for the past 24 years.
I want to enjoy the hobby and photography in general,but eventually I want to shoot aerial stills and video for some clients who have requested this. I am flying a DJI Phantom now and am currently building a larger Hex copter to hold my Sony Nex 5T and fly FPV. Make that two DJI Phantoms. The first one I bought had a defect that I had to fix myself. I did not have a great experience with Quadrocopters.com at all. :livid: