Hello from Roswell GA

MadMan

I am new to Quad's/UAV's but not new to RC. I have been into RC
fixed wing and helis for 20+ years and I take a short, 2 year break and come
back to Rise of the Machines....
smile.gif

Heck, I don't even know how to post YouTube video's yet, but I was early into electric
heli's and micros, used to give my opinions from a newb's perspective and will
do so again with these great machines and my trials and tribulations with getting into FPV -
both of which I am only about 2 weeks into.

Look here for my progress:

www.MadManRC.com (I don't sell anything - all for fun)

Mike 'MadMan' DeMita

user_online.gif

progress.gif

Search49

Search49
Welcome aboard, If I can ever assist you with anything let me know, I right around the corner from you in Atlanta (Buckhead)

Shawn

MadMan

Will do and seriously thank you! I am still a member at a couple of clubs including GMA, but don't get out much in the last couple of years. Where do you fly?

Right now, I am working on getting the guts up to fly my Attitude SD's for the first time. Then I have to put the Phantom on my 14MZ. Looking for advice on which Rx will work with that radio (it's got the TM-14 2.4 Ghz module) that has an Sbus so I don't have to run all the wires to the Naza-M.

Then I will have to figure out how to install the complete Eagle Tree OSD setup I got. I think I messed up because if the e-Logger that came with it has to be on the aircraft, I will either be instlaling it on a plane or waiting for my next UAV. It must weight 4 oz! All I wanted was a simple HUD with alt, speed and a compass or 'home' arrow.

Pop me an email anytime you are going out and perhaps we can hook up.

Mike