Hello from Mathew in New Zealand

matwelli

Hello, im from New Zealand, and owner of KiwiRC

Have been flying for 2 years, and only just recently started with multi rotors.

Have a Tri001 from www.quadframe.com and am building something a bit bigger to learn with ( my thumbs are dumb and need training :D )

4_4d2eb6d2d1d00.jpg

Using the KKuk board at this stage , but keen to try the ardupilot at some stage as well.

after I have the Tr's sorted a quad or a pylon is next on the list

Cheers

Mat

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Mat,
Thanks for coming by and introducing yourself. That little tricopter of yours is pretty cool. The more I see of the KK Kopters the more I'm thinking I may need to build one of those! My 6 yr old son won't even go to the field to fly airplanes with me but he wants to fly my Okto so maybe it's time to build a tri or quad for him to fly.
Thanks again, enjoy the site.
Bart

matwelli

Thanks Bart, the mini tri has sacrificed its yaw assembly for the big girl. The big one is 900 between motors, running emax 1200 kv with 10 by 3.8 props

I sure bet kids would love to fly one, my 11 yr old is sort of interested, my 7 yr old isnt at all, strange, when i was there age and if my dad was into rc...........

The KKuk controllers are super simple to build, got mine from www.quadframe.com as well

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
my to-do list has grown quite long suddenly but a KK or Gaui is definitely on the list.
let me know if you want me to set up a vendor forum for you. i visited your site and you seem to be solidly in the multi-rotor business.
thanks again for joining us.
bart

matwelli

Hi Bart, will take you up on the vendor forum :)

I see the spamers have found the site :( dosent take them long may have to look at setting up an approval system