Hello from Hertfordshire, Uk

Terryv30

Hi,

keep getting directed to this forum from Google when asking questions about my dji f450 so thought I would join.

Used to fly helicopters a few years ago then stopped. Always wanted a quadcopter but they were so expensive a few years ago. Not long had my f450 and I love it.

I could not afford a go pro so I have purchased a Muvi Hd camera and I have it hard mounted. I am on the 5th mount now and jello is almost gone but only when the camera is set to 60fps.

I have attached a picture of my much loved toy.

I will post links to my videos in the video section.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 261

SkyDyno

Welcome... Not long had mine, a 550 and love it....

Great people and a huge wealth of help and information.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Welcome to this forum, I hope you will find all the answers you are after here. There is a stella crowd here willing to help whenever possible. Happy flying and welcome to the addiction.

SkyDyno, I haven't forgotten about meeting for a beer- I'm just pretty busy at the mo. How's your yellow pilot doing?

SkyDyno

SkyDyno, I haven't forgotten about meeting for a beer- I'm just pretty busy at the mo. How's your yellow pilot doing?

No probs.. :)

Douglas is feeling a bit queasy and dizzy at the moment. Looking into lowering the gains on yaw to slow down the rotation about its axis... See what happens...