Hello from Germany

camti

Just a quick first Hello from the other side of the pond.
Being a professional photographer working worldwide (and a filmer), I had kept a tab on model helis and the options this had brought some years back, yet never really actively pursued it myself for very long.

But spending a fair bit of time shooting water sports from low-flying helicopters, has kept me intrigued in this perspective in general - and has given me a fair bit of understanding for aviation safety.

A good year ago then, the opportunity arose to take over a hexacopter from a friend and I dove into the matter deeply!
It's been a steep learning curve and a broad field, but the excitement kept me floating through the setbacks encountered. Am technically inclined and like to custom-build, modify and understand things. I now have a couple of multicopters, operate legally, insured and safety conscious and am trying to stay abreast with the latest developments.
Can't quite promise yet, how much time I'll be able to actually "hang out" here, but have already read into the odd post every now and then. I am looking forward to keep seeing discussions on a professional, helpful, well-founded level, without the time-wasting personal feuds and superficial half-knowledge discussions that abound in various other realms of the net.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com Camti! It's a huge boost for the site that we still attract our share of full scale aerial media professionals, we have a lot to offer each other!

Make yourself at home, we'll help however we can and look forward to your insights from the full scale world.

Bart