Hello from Croatia, any help? :)

Adolon

Like the title of my thread says, hello from Croatia, from Zagreb :)

I would like to say hello to everyone and ask if some of you can help me in any way.

I need to write an essay about aerial video, but i can't seem to find any good sources on the web. I would be very greatful if you can point out some interesting pages that would be usefull for my work. I would need something that says about history of aerial video, techniques and etc...

I'm new to this whole toppic so i apologize for spamming, trolling or anything i might have done :)

Thanks for your help, up front!

gardenroute

Flying with multirotor in Croatia, any restrictions ???

Like the title of my thread says, hello from Croatia, from Zagreb :)
I would like to say hello to everyone and ask if some of you can help me in any way.
I need to write an essay about aerial video, but i can't seem to find any good sources on the web. I would be very greatful if you can point out some interesting pages that would be usefull for my work. I would need something that says about history of aerial video, techniques and etc...
I'm new to this whole toppic so i apologize for spamming, trolling or anything i might have done :)
Thanks for your help, up front!
Are there any restrictions in Croatia for flying with multirotor?
As an example, in Austria, or complete bans now in Spain and France?
I'm going to summer in southern Dalmatia shoot some footage from the air, and I do not want to get into trouble, such as FPV flying :-(
Thanks.