Hello From Christchurch NZ

COBi Digital

Hello MRF forum world, I am a professional photographer and videographer in Christchurch New Zealand. I have just purchased a DW SJL-6 and I'm building it from scratch. 20 years ago I was into RC helicopters. Having watched the video footage and technology from the multi world for the last 12 months or so, I recently decided that airborne footage will enhance what I can deliver.

I intend to start a build blog, so would love help and advice along the way from forum members. My timeline is several months plus to get this machine up and running properly or professionally! It's been a while so I am going to start with small steps in relation to getting airborne etc.

I'm technically minded so really looking forward to getting this ball rolling...Thanks to Droider for encouraging me to join the forum.

Cheers Wayne

Efliernz

Pete
Greetings, welcome.

I hope your weather is better than our this weekend. This was Hamilton this afternoon (from the Gopro between torrential downpours + lightning)
How is your soldering on the PDB?

Pete

Attachments

• rainbow sun 21.jpg
    rainbow sun 21.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 213
  • Stormin 3.jpg
    Stormin 3.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 239
  • Stormin in 2.jpg
    Stormin in 2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 278
  • Stormin in Sun 21.jpg
    Stormin in Sun 21.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 228

COBi Digital

Thanks Pete, hi again...

We've had torrential rain here for the last 4 days. More rain than we have had in the last 6 months! Might spell the end of the drought, so cant really complain. A friend of mine who is an electronics engineer soldered the PDB for me, which was great. Made it look easy when you have the right kit and skill :tennis: