Hello from Chester, United Kingdom

GPDW

Hi All,
I'm a filmmaker based in the North West of the UK and have found myself here while researching using an aerial shot for a pilot we're shooting later this year.
Having read some of the great pieces of advice here in the forum, I've decided to start doing a bit of research to build my own (we'll not need to fly anything heavier than a gopro, and it seems there are more than a few reasonably-priced options to do this).

What I severly lack in knowledge about multi-rotor solutions I more than make up for in knowledge of camera tech, everything from HD keychain cams up to shooting with the latest RED Epic Dragons, so if there's anyone out there who's struggling on this front I'm more than happy to help.

Best!
Gary

Zaidy

Welcome to the forum Gary, I am only up the road from you in North Wales. If you fancy a chat or need a hand with RC related stuff / kit just drop me a line.
Regards

Zaid

GPDW

Welcome to the forum Gary, I am only up the road from you in North Wales. If you fancy a chat or need a hand with RC related stuff / kit just drop me a line.
Regards

Zaid

Many thanks Zaid, always nice to know that therexs someone close - Where in North Wales are you? I used to live there :)
Would be great to have a friendly face around - particularly if we need a consultant when we're coming to shoot the aerial shots for our show

Gary

soler

Hi All,
I'm a filmmaker based in the North West of the UK and have found myself here while researching using an aerial shot for a pilot we're shooting later this year.
Having read some of the great pieces of advice here in the forum, I've decided to start doing a bit of research to build my own (we'll not need to fly anything heavier than a gopro, and it seems there are more than a few reasonably-priced options to do this).

What I severly lack in knowledge about multi-rotor solutions I more than make up for in knowledge of camera tech, everything from HD keychain cams up to shooting with the latest RED Epic Dragons, so if there's anyone out there who's struggling on this front I'm more than happy to help.

Best!
Gary

HI Gary,

Also in Chester, give me a shout if you need anything.

Best of Luck,