Hello from Australia

speed_e

Hello everyone

I'm Craig, I live in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. I was just looking at the Member Map page and it looks like I am the southern most user, currently online, in the world.

I'm fairly new to the world of multirotors. Picked up an AR Drone (v1) cheap and that confirmed how much I liked it so a DJI 450 with NAZA soon followed.

I've since added a GoPro HERO 2 but no FPV yet. That will be next.

Im still learning a lot which is why I am here.

Cheers
Craig

Razzil

You're stating out on a good foot with me ... I've been here for awhile and haven't seen that member map.
Wanted to find people in my area ... and there it was ... right in front of me ... duh !!!
Welcome

speed_e

lol - no problems. Seems, by my join date, that I've been here a while too but I don't recall creating the account.

I like how most members seem to have good signatures with their gear. Gives me lots of products to check out.

Hartz

Herpaderpinator
You should check out my rig *points to sig* hehe ;)

Welcome to the forum fellow Aussie.

Hartz

Herpaderpinator
No I don't know any. I get my DJI gear from PerthRC, they are pretty competitive on price and ship overnight from Perth to Brisbane which is amazing! Everything else has been from the local hobby shop.

As for Aussie groups/forums etc I just stick here, FPVLab and RCGroups. There are quite a few of us here from what I can tell.