Hello All! Newbie here! As new as it gets! LOL

L_Antos

Hello to all,

Just introducing myself. I'm fascinated by the function, versatility, and ingenuity that goes into these birds. I'm a gadget freak at heart so it's not so surprising I guess, lol. I don't fly a copter yet but will in the very near future and I'm in awe of the vast amount of options in terms of direction you can go in. I will say that APV is my goal so that gives me "some" direction. Even though I don't have one there are many which would clean my pockets if I were in the position to afford them but one sticks out the most... The Icecrab by Q4 Systems looks like it will be a beast and I know Hammer (I believe that's his name/callsign/ID) does some very good work with regard to designs and functionality from what I've read on some of the forums abroad. I'm looking forward to seeing that one come to life.

Well I know there are a wealth of good people here with a wealth of knowledge so I hope I can tap into some of that knowledge as I develope my own. I hope all is well with those in the multiRotor Forum family.

Best regards

L

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
L,
Welcome! I've never heard of the IceCrab or Q4 Systems and at first I thought you were spamming us but those are some really cool looking frames!

http://www.q4systems.de/index.html

I'll have to add that site to the suppliers list, thanks for the tip.

Enjoy the site and thanks for joining us here!

Bart

L_Antos

L,
Welcome! I've never heard of the IceCrab or Q4 Systems and at first I thought you were spamming us but those are some really cool looking frames!

http://www.q4systems.de/index.html

I'll have to add that site to the suppliers list, thanks for the tip.

Enjoy the site and thanks for joining us here!

Bart

No spammer here...but you will probably be able to tell I'm a newbie on all fronts including forums, lol. ;)

Yeah Bartman...aren't they hot! This guy (from what I've read so don't quote me) started the Q4 frame which the chinese and others have replicated a lot. Check his vid at the bottom of that page. He makes his own motors also. The AHM 36-6 motors are his top of the line and are supposed to be really good. As said I'm speaking from what I've read which is the opinions of others, albeit "several" others though, lol.

I think the Icecrab will be sick. My kind of stuff. It won't be cheap either. I'm guessing the one below off their Youtube page is the predececessor of the Icecrab judging from it's shape? It's nothing I've seen in any online store that's for sure.

Last edited by a moderator: